ASPEN GREEN is deeply committed to the science of providing only the purest, full-spectrum hemp and CBD products for the best results and most beneficial experience.
Our mission is to bring the medicinal value of pure, organic, full-spectrum hemp and CBD to good people who seek supplemental relief from ailments, discomfort, and unease through the use of healthy, natural products.
We hold in high regard 3 foundational principles that guide every aspect of our business, actions, and interactions with our customers, partners, and the community: QUALITY, INTEGRITY, and TRANSPARENCY. These will always remain at the heart of our efforts to bring our beneficial products to you.
WHY ARE WE ADAMANT ABOUT QUALITY?
We care about the products we create because we care about the people who put their trust in our products to help improve their health and wellness.
We see many companies that sell CBD and hemp products who won’t tell you where or how their hemp is grown. Origin, harvesting, extraction methods, purity, quality, strength, spectrum, and certifications are not treated by all companies as important. Some even import their hemp from China as a cheap way to jump on the CBD bandwagon. Some cut corners. Some play loose with the truth.
The ASPEN GREEN partners are fully involved in the creation and delivery of every product we offer, from seed to soil to harvest, extraction, formulations, and packaging. We’ve taken care to build strong partnerships with the best farms in Colorado, because the Colorado Rocky Mountains are a premier region with the perfect topography and climate for growing the finest quality, phytonutrient-rich hemp and cannabis.
- Our hemp plants are grown organically under strict, clean farming conditions
- Our purity experts extract, filter, and process our hemp to meet stringent standards of purity
- Full-spectrum extraction ensures that beneficial vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, terpenes, and flavonoids are captured in every bottle and jar
- Every product we make is free of toxins, which means it is free of ingredients suspected to have short- or long-term negative effects on the health and safety of users or on the environment
- Our products are tested by third-party laboratories to ensure the phytocannabinoid counts are accurate so you know the product IN the package is the product ON the package
We do these things because we truly wish to eliminate the stigma from this awesome medicinal plant, and separate our carefully crafted, high-performing wellness products from those that go untested, lack certification, or deliver less than full-spectrum goodness.
MEET THE ASPEN GREEN FAMILY
President & CEO
Partner & CFO
SVP, Digital Marketing & Product Development
SVP, Training & Education
Brandon’s wife Heather is a key member of the team as well. Heather spent many years homeschooling their twin boys and has always placed education as a high priority. Since the company’s inception, Heather has made it her mission to provide quality training and education about hemp and CBD to everyone who partners with ASPEN GREEN.